This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's October 15, 2018 Monthly Newsletter.
Greetings from WineRelease.
This month we had 68 winery updates and 57 wineries releasing wine.
Harvest is happening. I drove up the Napa Valley last week and smelled the fermenting grapes in the air. I always look forward to that first smell of harvest.
Look forward to seeing SOMM 3 this Friday in St. Helena. The trailer is on YouTube.
And now, onto the wine releases...
October 2018 Wine Releases
- A Tribute to Grace Wine Company; 2019 Santa Maria Valley Murmur Vineyard Grenache (120 cases), 2016 Morro View Vineyard Grenache (69 cases)
- Ashes & Diamonds; 2016 Napa Valley Blanc Sémillon/Sauvignon Blanc ($45)
- AXR Winery; 2016 Napa Valley Red Wine ($175)
- Bannister Wines; 2015 Campbell Ranch Pinot Noir (200 cases, $55)
- Barnett Vineyards; 2016 Rattlesnake Cabernet Sauvignon (1,275 cases, $190)
- Brewer-Clifton; 2016 Hapgood Vineyard Chardonnay, 2016 Machado Pinot Noir, 2016 459 Pinot Noir
- Cameron Hughes Wine; 2016 Red Mountain Lot 660 Cabernet Sauvignon (700 cases, $25)
- Celani Family Vineyards; 2016 Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon ($150)
- Ceritas Wines; 2015 Peter Martin Ray Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clarice Wine Company; 2017 Clarice Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir, 2017 Clarice Rosella’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2017 Clarice Garys’ Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Clark-Claudon Vineyards; 2015 Eternity Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (120 cases, $200)
- Constant Winery; 2014 Estate Claret Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/Merlot
- Coquerel Wines; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon ($52), 2016 Cabernet Franc ($48), 2015 Tempranillo ($42)
- Crosby Roamann; 2015 Carneros Napa Chardonnay ($34), 2016 Sean W McBride Old Saint George Pinot Noir, 2016 Sean W McBride Gremlin Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2015 Crosby's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($90)
- Darioush Winery; 2016 Napa Valley Duel Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz (1,300 cases, $60)
- Dashe Cellars ; 2016 Dry Creek Valley Reserve Zinfandel
- De Tierra Vineyard; 2015 Russell Estate Cabernet Franc
- Dracaena Wines; 2016 Paso Robles Cabernet Franc ($34)
- Dunstan; 2016 Durell Vineyard Chardonnay ($50)
- Dutch Henry Winery; 2016 The Hen
- Epoch Wines; 2015 Authenticity Syrah/Mourvèdre (299 cases, $85), 2015 Block B Syrah (312 cases, $95), 2015 Creativity Petite Sirah (85 cases, $75), 2015 Ingenuity Syrah/Mourvèdre/Petite Sirah/Grenach (1,128 cases, $70), 2015 Mourvèdre (80 cases, $75), 2015 Tempranillo (390 cases, $75)
- Evening Land Vineyards; 2016 Anden Pinot Noir, 2016 Summum Chardonnay, 2016 La Source Pinot Noir, 2016 La Source Chardonnay
- Failla; 2017 Hope Well Vineyard Riesling ($22), 2017 Hope Well Vineyard Riesling ($22), 2017 Bjornson Vineyard Gamay ($30), 2016 Bjornson Vineyard Pinot Noir ($45), 2016 Seven Springs Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Fairchild Estate; 2015 Pritchard Hill Stones No 2. Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fox Run Vineyards; 2017 Cabernet Franc Lemberger ($22)
- Franciscan Oakville Estate; 2015 Napa Valley Magnificat Red Blend Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Petit Verdot/Malbec ($56), 2015Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon ($65)
- Gargiulo Vineyards; 2015 Money Road Ranch Merlot, 2015 Money Road Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 OVX G Major 7 Study Cabernet Sauvignon
- Grace Family Vineyards; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon ($285)
- Guarachi Family Wines; 2016 Sonoma Mountain Sun Chase Vineyard Chardonnay (50 cases, $50)
- Haber Family Vineyards; 2015 Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hedges Cellars; 2015 La Haute Cuvée Biodynamic Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Red Mountain Biodynamic Syrah
- Hope & Grace; 2014 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignon ($85)
- J.K Carriere; 2016 Willamette Valley Antoinette Pinot Noir, 2016 Willamette Valley Gemini Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2016 Willamette Valley St. Dolores Estate Pinot Noir, 2013 Willamette Valley Cuve'e Lola Pinot Noir
- Kelly Fleming Wines; 2015 Napa Valley Big Pour ($90)
- Kenzo Estate; 2015 Napa Valley Rindo Red Wine ($130)
- Knighton Family Vineyards; 2015 Ava Grace Cabernet Sauvignon ($85)
- La Jota Vineyard; 2015 Howell Mountain Merlot ($85), 2015 Howell Mountain Cabernet Franc ($85)
- Ledger David; 2015 Petit Verdot
- Lewis Cellars; 2015 Napa Valley Cuvee L ($250)
- Lobo Wines; 2016 Napa Valley Howl Proprietary Red Blend ($65), 2017 Napa Valley Chardonnay ($60)
- Lutum Wines; 2016 Santa Barbara County Sta. Rita Hills Sanford & Benedict Chardonnay ($50), 2016 Santa Barbara County Sta. Rita Hills Sanford & Benedict Pinot Noir ($60), 2016 Sonoma Coast Gap's Crown Pinot Noir ($60)
- Maggy Hawk Vineyard; 2015 Mendocino County Anderson Valley Hawkster Pinot Noir
- Marilyn Wines; 2016 Napa Valley Marilyn Merlot ($36)
- Miner Family Vineyards; 2016 Napa Valley Emily's Cabernet Sauvignon ($50)
- Mirror Wine Co; 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($95)
- Mount Saint Joseph Wines; 2011 Alicante Bouschet Dessert Wine
- Newfound Wines; 2017 Napa Valley Yount Mill Vineyard Semillon (147 cases, $26), 2017 Napa Valley Scaggs Vineyard Counoise (76 cases, $30), 2016 Napa Valley Scaggs Vineyard Syrah (26 cases, $42)
- Noria Wines; 2016 Russian River Valley Michael Valentine Vineyard Pinot Noir (300 cases, $44)
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2016 Dry Creek Valley Block 007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosehall Run; 2016 Nedelko Vineyards Silver Fox Block Pinot Noir ($35)
- Saunter Wines; 2016 Napa Valley Swagger Cabernet Sauvignon (350 cases, $55)
- Saxon Brown Wines; 2015 Hyde Vineyard Chardonnay (194 cases, $58), 2015 Rosella's Vineyard Chardonnay (168 cases, $58), 2015 Rosella's Vineyard Pinot Noir (99 cases, $58), 2015 Ferrington Vineyard Pinot Noir (168 cases, $58), 2015 Stonewall Block Zinfandel (276 cases, $40), 2015 Fighting Brothers Zinfandel (271 cases, $40)
- Shibumi Knoll Winery; 2015 Russian River Valley Buena Tierra Vineyard Pinot Noir ($60), 2015 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (69 cases, $95)
- Terra Valentine; 2015 Spring Mountain K Block Cabernet Sauvignon (75 cases, $85)
- William Hill Estate Winery; 2016 Winemaker’s Series Carneros Chardonnay ($60)
- Winter's Hill Vineyard; 2016 Reserve Pinot Blanc, 2016 Block 10 Pinot Noir, 2016 Block 10 Whole Cluster Pinot Noir
- Wonderment Wines; 2015 Burton Ranch Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel (280 cases, $35), 2015 Pritchett Peaks Vineyard Zinfandel (202 cases, $55), 2015 Bacigalupi Vineyard Petite Sirah (104 cases, $48)
November 2018 Wine Releases
- Auclair Winery; 2015 Heart of The Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 96 Cedars Red Wine
- Brogan Cellars; 2016 Mendocino County iRE Red Wine
- Carlisle Winery & Vineyards ; 2016 Sonoma County The Derivative White Wine, 2016 Russian River Valley Carlisle Vineyard Zinfandel,
- Dutton-Goldfield; 2017 Chileno Valley Vineyard Riesling
- Fairchild Estate; 2015 Stones No 3. Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gargiulo Vineyards; 2017 Chardonnay
- KrisTodd Vineyards; 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- LaZarre Wines; 2016 Paso Robles Moshina Red Blend (40 cases), 2017 Paso Robles Moshina White Blend
- Lobo Wines; 2015 Napa Valley Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon ($80)
- Morell-Peña; NV Blanc de Blanc ($55), NV Blanc de Noir ($55)
- Rasa Vineyards; 2016 Columbia Valley Dionysus Vineyard Living in the Limelight Petit Verdot (112 cases, $60), 2014 Walla Walla Valley QED Convergence Syrah/Grenache/Mourvedre/Viognier (155 cases, $50), 2014 Walla Walla Valley Principia Reserve Syrah (88 cases, $95)
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 68 winery information pages have been updated since September 15, 2018:
October 2018 Vineyard shot. The fruit was harvested. The cycle begins again.
Wine Quote of the Month: "If all be true that I do think, there are five reasons we should drink: Good wine - a friend - or being dry - Or lest we should be by and by - Or any other reason why. Henry Aldrich
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2018 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123