This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's September 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 72 winery updates and 58 wineries releasing wine.
Bonjour from Paris. We just completed week two and have been making the most of our time. We took an eclaire baking lesson, went to Disney Paris, visited Versailles and walked over a mile around the gardens. This weekend we plan to travel to Champagne on Saturday, meet friends at the Luxembourg Gardens on Sunday afternoon and will be hosting our second set of dinner guests.
Three liters of box wine ranging in price from $3.50 to $5.75 per equivalent 750ml.
Visited the Galeries Lafayette, an upscale French department store, and had my daughter pose in front of the Ruinart Champagne display. Ruinart is the oldest Champagne House in the world.
Veuve Clicquot has the most marketing materials of any wine brand I know.
And the US wine is represented by Barefoot Merlot.
We're open and welcoming any and all recommendations, so please feel free to share your favorite parts of France.
And now, onto the wine releases...
Upcoming 2021 Wine Releases
September 2021 Wine Releases
- Aloft Wine; 2017 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards; 2016 Napa Valley Signature Cabernet Sauvignon ($195)
- Aperture Cellars; 2019 Alexander Valley Bordeaux Red Blend Malbec/Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/Petit Verdot ($55), 2019 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($70), 2019 Russian River Valley Estate 1912 Blend ($85)
- Arnot-Roberts; 2020 Napa Valley Watson Ranch Chardonnay, 2020 Santa Cruz Mountains Trout Gulch Vineyard Chardonnay, 2020 Sta. Rita Hills Sanford & Benedict Vineyard Chardonnay, 2020 Napa Valley Coombsville Haynes Vineyard Chardonnay, 2020 Santa Cruz Mountains Peter Martin Ray Pinot Noir, 2020 Sonoma Coast Heaven & Earth Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2020 Mendocino Ridge Manchester Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Bartholomew Winery; 2018 Columbia Valley Reciprocity ($32), 2018 Horse Heaven Hills Coyote Canyon Vineyard Cabernet Franc (225 cases, $29), 2020 Horse Heaven Hills Coyote Canyon Vineyard Viognier (144 cases)
- Bella Oaks; 2018 Napa Valley Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bevan Cellars; 2019 Napa Valley Ontogeny Red Wine, 2019 Napa Valley EE Red Wine, 2019 Napa Valley Oakville Tench Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Napa Valley Sugarloaf Mountain Proprietary Red, 2019 Napa Valley Stags Leap Wildfoote Vineyard Vixen Block Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Napa Valley Houyi Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Blackbird Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Vineyards Illustration Proprietary Red Blend ($90), 2018 Napa Valley Paramour Proprietary Red Blend (55 cases, $135), 2018 Napa Valley Contrarian Proprietary Red Blend (48 cases, $135)
- Broc Cellars; 2020 Michael Mara Chardonnay ($65), 2020 Happi Chenin Blanc ($30), 2020 Vine Starr Zinfandel ($38), 2020 Amore Rosso ($28), 2020 Kou Kou Cabernet Franc ($30), 2020 Nero d'Avola ($36)
- Brown Estate Vineyards; 2019 Howell Mountain Zinfandel
- Castiel Estate; 2018 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (382 cases, $175)
- Darioush Winery; 2020 Napa Valley Oak Knoll Signature Viognier (1,900 cases, $55)
- Devium; 2020 WeatherEye Vineyard Roussanne ($40), 2020 French Creek Sans Soufre Mourvedre ($34), 2020 Lewis Peak Amphora Riesling ($34), 2019 WeatherEye Vineyard Red Wine ($50)
- Di Costanzo; 2019 DI CO Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Donelan Family Wines; 2019 Venus Roussanne/Viognier ($48), 2018 Nancie Chardonnay ($55), 2017 Cuvee Christine Syrah ($55), 2017 Judge Vineyard Syrah ($80), 2016 Cuvee Keltie Syrah ($105)
- Elliston Vineyards; 2020 California Rosé ($14)
- Evening Land Vineyards; 2019 Eola-Amity Hills Summum Pinot Noir, 2019 Eola-Amity Hills Summum Chardonnay ($100), 2019 Eola-Amity Hills La Source Pinot Noir ($75), 2019 Eola-Amity Hills La Source Chardonnay ($75)
- Fait-Main Wines; 2019 Beckstoffer Missouri Hopper Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (220 cases, $125), 2019 Yountville Bettinelli Sleeping Lady Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (220 cases, $160)
- Ferren; 2019 Sonoma Coast Silver Eagle Vineyard Chardonnay, 2019 Sonoma Coast Lancel Creek Vineyard Chardonnay, 2019 Russian River Valley Frei Road Vineyard Chardonnay, 2019 Sonoma Coast Silver Eagle Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Russian River Valley Frei Road Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, 2019 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, 2019 Sonoma Coast Volpert Vineyard Chardonnay
- Fulcrum Wines; 2020 Carneros Sparkling Rose(126 cases, $59)
- Gust Wines; 2019 Petaluma Gap Chardonnay ($38)
- Hall Winery; 2018 Napa Valley Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon ($200), 2020 Sonoma County Knights Valley Sauvignon Blanc ($35)
- Hayfork; 2019 Napa Valley Calistoga Hayfork Charbono (70 cases, $35), 20019 Mendocino Redwood Valley Hayfork Carignan (100 cases, $28)
- Helvetia Winery; 2020 Estate Pinot Noir
- House of Smith; 2017 Columbia Valley Stoneridge Cabernet Sauvignon ($45), 2018 Stoneridge Vineyard King Coal Cabernet Sauvignon ($100), 2018 Walla Walla Valley Powerline Vineyard The Beautiful Syrah ($55), 2018 Walla Walla Valley Klein Syrah ($70), 2018 Yakima Valley Snipes Mountain Cattle King Syrah ($70)
- Hunnicutt; 2019 Eastline Cabernet Sauvignon ($85), 2019 Luvisi Vineyard Zinfandel ($55)
- Idlewild Wines; 2019 Lost Hills Ranch Cortese ($40), 2019 Lost Hills Ranch Dolcetto ($30), 2019 Lost Hills Ranch Barbera ($40), 2018 Lost Hills Ranch Nebbiolo ($50)
- John Anthony Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Crane Vineyard Merlot, 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Napa Valley Crane Vineyard Syrah, 2017 Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Jolie-Laide Wines; 2020 Russian River Valley Fanucchi-Wood Road Trousseau Gris, 2020 California Trousseau Noir/Cabernet Pfeffer/Gamay, 2019 Dry Creek Valley Provisor Vineyard Grenache, 2019 Shake Ridge Vineyard Grenache/Syrah/Mouvedre Viognier, 2019 Yorkville Highlands Halcon Vineyard Syrah, 2019 Yorkville Highlands Hawkes Butte Vineyard Syrah
- Kanzler Vineyards; 2019 Estate Reserve Pinot Noir ($84), 2019 Walker Station Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Keever Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Merlot (144 cases, $75)
- Lewis Cellars; 2019 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Mason's Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Merlot, 2020 Napa Chardonnay, 2020 Sonoma Chardonnay
- Lobo Wines; 2018 Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon
- MacRostie Winery; 2019 Russian River Valley Bacigalupi Vineyard Clockwise Zinfandel ($48)
- Marston Family Vineyard; 2018 Napa Valley Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mending Wall; 2019 Napa Valley Oakville Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (134 cases), 2019 Tournahu Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (311 cases), 2019 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (367 cases), 2019 Palisades Vineyard Petite Sirah (249 cases)
- Meteor Vineyard; 2018 Coombsville Meteor Vineyard Perseid Cabernet Sauvignon (575 cases, $160)
- Newfound Wines; 2019 Amador County Shake Ridge Vineyard Grenache, 2019 Lime Kiln Valley Enz Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2019 Napa Valley Scaggs Vineyard Grenache, 2019 Amador County Shake Ridge Vineyard Syrah, 2019 California Gravels Grenache, 2019 Cemetery Vineyard Grenache, 2019 Benchland Carignane
- Nichelini Winery; 2019 Napa Valley Chiles Valley District Merlot (195 cases, $42)
- Optima Winery; 2016 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Page Wine Cellars; 2018 Napa Valley The Fury Cabernet Franc ($60), 2018 Napa Valley Proprietary Red, 2018 Malbec
- Pahlmeyer; 2018 Napa Valley Proprietary Red ($225), 2019 Jayson Red Wine ($65), 2019 Jayson Chardonnay ($55)
- Pax Wine Cellars; 2019 Buddha's Dharma Vineyard Chenin Blanc ($30), 2018 The Vicar Grenache-Mourvedre ($40), 2019 Sonoma Hillsides Syrah ($48)
- Penner-Ash Wine Cellars; 2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (9,962 cases, $45), 2019 Pas de Nom Pinot Noir (375 cases, $125), 2019 Pas de Nom Chardonnay (50 cases, $85)
- Pisoni Vineyards and Winery; 2019 Santa Lucia Highlands Susan’s Hill Syrah, 2019 Estate Pinot Noir
- Pott Wines; 2019 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($60)
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards; 2018 Los Carneros Pinot Blanc ($34)
- Salamandre Wine Cellars; 2018 Chardonnay, 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, 2016 Pinot Blanc ($25)
- Smith Story Wine Cellars; 2018 Sonoma County Cabernet Franc ($50), 2018 Sonoma Mountain Pickberry Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon ($64)
- Standard Deviation; 2019 Pinot Noir
- Theorem Vineyards; 2019 Moon Mountain District Syrah, 2019 Diamond Mountain Merlot
- Tolosa Winery; 2019 Pacific Wind Pinot Noir, 2020 Pacific Wind Chardonnay, 2018 1772 Salaal
- Torrin; 2018 Central Coast Akasha Syrah (352 cases, $85), 2018 Willow Creek District James Berry Vineyard Grenache/Syrah (138 cases, $85), 2018 Willow Creek District Seneschal Grenache/Graciano (306 cases, $85), 2018 Willow Creek District Tsundere Cabernet Sauvignon/Syrah/Tannat/Grenache/Petit Verdot (318 cases, $85)
- Tyler Winery; 2019 Sta Rita Hills Sanford & Benedict Pinot Noir (200 cases, $95), 2019 Sta Rita Hills Sanford & Benedict Chardonnay (250 cases, $75)
- Villa Creek ; 2019 Maha Before Anyone Else Clairette ($98), 2018 Maha Backlit Petite Sirah/Mourvèdre/Grenache/Carignan ($98), 2018 Maha Understory Grenache/Carignan/Mourvèdre ($98),
- Vineyard 29; 2018 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($295), 2018 Estate Cabernet Franc ($140), 2019 Estate Sauvignon Blanc ($165)
- Winter's Hill Vineyard; 2020 Chardonnay ($44)
- Zeitgeist Cellars; 2018 Sleeping Lady Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Sleeping Lady Vineyard Cabernet Franc
October 2021 Wine Releases
- Chateau Margene; 2018 Stella's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dracaena Wines; 2019 Classic Cabernet Franc ($34)
- DVO; 2018 Napa Valley Red Wine Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc
- Fulcrum Wines; 2019 Anderson Valley Conzelman Vineyard Pinot Noir (180 cases, $68), 2019 Chalone Brosseau Vineyard Pinot Noir (180 cases, $68)
- Jean Edwards Cellars; 2018 Stagecoach Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Mt. Veeder Yates Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Oak Knoll Merlot
- Lagier Meredith Vineyard; 2019 Mount Veeder Syrah, 2019 Mount Veeder Mondeuse, 2019 Mount Veeder Tribidrag, 2019 Mount Veeder Malbec
- Lewis Cellars; 2018 Cuvee L
- Penner-Ash Wine Cellars; 2019 Bramble Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir (250 cases, $65), 2019 Palmer Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir (375 cases, $65), 2019 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir (500 cases, $75)
- Timeless Napa Valley; 2018 Napa Valley Soda Canyon Ranch Proprietary Red Wine
- Youngberg Hill Vineyard; 2019 Pinot Noir
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 72 winery information pages have been updated since August 15, 2021:
Wine Quote of the Month: "God made only water, but man made wine. Victor Hugo, Les Contemplations
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123