This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's October 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 91 winery updates and 40 wineries releasing wine.
We moved into our new Paris home (now through August) and love the set-up and our frequent visits to rue Cler.
We headed to Épernay in Champagne for our first wine visit outside of Paris.
We took the TER train from Paris to Épernay, Champagne. Épernay is a bit quieter than Reims with a population of 25,000 compared to Reims at 185,000.
The main street in Épernay.
Mercier Champagne Harvest in Épernay. Note how short the trellising system.
After a picnic in the vineyard, we tasted through the Mercier Champagnes.
We ended our day tasting at LeClerc on their beautiful patio.
We are heading to Beaune next.
And now, onto the wine releases...
Upcoming 2021 Wine Releases
October 2021 Wine Releases
- Ashes & Diamonds; 2018 Santa Cruz Mountains Bates Ranch Mountain Cuveé No. 3
- Austin Hope Winery; 2020 Paso Robles Merlot ($85)
- Bodega Bay Winery and Portworks; 2020 California Salmon Says Pinot Noir/Zinfandel Rose
- Chateau Margene; 2018 Stella's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Corliss; 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2016 Corliss
- Crocker & Starr; 2017 Blanc de Noir Sparkling Wine
- Dark Matter; 2016 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Four Sisters Vineyard Zinfandel
- Domaine Serene; 2019 Dundee Hills Evenstad Reserve Chardonnay ($65)
- Donelan Family Wines; 2019 Sonoma Coast Genevieve's Block Chardonnay ($87)
- Dracaena Wines; 2019 Classic Cabernet Franc ($34)
- DVO; 2018 Napa Valley Red Wine Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc
- Filomena Wine Co.; 2020 Unti Vineyards Vermentino
- Fulcrum Wines; 2019 Anderson Valley Conzelman Vineyard Pinot Noir (180 cases, $68), 2019 Chalone Brosseau Vineyard Pinot Noir (180 cases, $68)
- Gamble Family Vineyards; 2018 Paramount Bordeaux Blend, 2018 Family Home Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Cairo, 2018 Cabernet Franc
- Gemstone Vineyard; 2018 Napa Valley Ruby Barrel Selection Estate Cabernet Sauvignon ($250)
- Gilbert Cellars; 2018 Horse Heaven Hills Chukar Vineyard Malbec (285 cases, $30)
- Gundlach Bundschu Winery; 2019 Sonoma Valley Tempranillo ($53)
- Harumph; 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (118 cases, $85)
- Jean Edwards Cellars; 2018 Stagecoach Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Mt. Veeder Yates Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Oak Knoll Merlot
- Lagier Meredith Vineyard; 2019 Mount Veeder Syrah, 2019 Mount Veeder Mondeuse, 2019 Mount Veeder Tribidrag, 2019 Mount Veeder Malbec
- Lewis Cellars; 2018 Cuvee L Cabernet Sauvignon ($250)
- Lobo Wines; 2018 Howl Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot (263 cases, $70)
- Maitre De Chai; NV Sonoma Coast Michael Mara Vineyard Solera Sparkling Chardonnay ($58), 2020 Sonoma Mountain Ellison Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc ($35), 2020 Clarksburg Wilson Vineyard Kierkegaard Chenin Blanc ($28), 2019 Clements Hills Stampede Vineyard Zinfandel ($30)
- McKahn Family Cellars; 2019 Contra Costa County Carignane (100 cases, $40)2018 Livermore Valley Casa de Viñas Vineyard Petite Sirah (150 cases, $45)
- Mirror Wine Co; 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (158 cases, $125)
- One Wines; 2016 One Red Wine
- Penner-Ash Wine Cellars; 2019 Bramble Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir (250 cases, $65), 2019 Palmer Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir (375 cases, $65), 2019 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir (500 cases, $75)
- Priest Ranch; 2018 Napa Valley Double Barrel Red Blend Cabernet Sauvignon/Malbec ($75), 2019 Napa Valley Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon ($50)
- Rasa Vineyards; 2017 QED Convergence Syrah/Mourvedre/Grenache/Viognier (134 cases, $42), 2017 Veritas Sequitur Estate Syrah (225 cases, $115), 2018 Plus One Cabernet Sauvignon (126 cases. $115), 2017 For the Love of the Game Cabernet Sauvignon (89 cases, $115)
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Los Carneros Aries Pinot Noir (489 cases, $55)
- Seek; 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Franc ($65), 2016 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon ($85), 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Zinfandel ($45)
- Shibumi Knoll Winery; 2018 Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (124 cases, $105), 2018 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir (114 cases, $70)
- Sire Estate; 2017 Napa Valley Diamond Mountain Nash Creek Vineyard Block 4 Cabernet Sauvignon (75 cases, $225)
- St. Clair Brown Winery; 2020 Sonoma Valley Rhône Blend Grenache/Syrah (195 cases, $45)
- Stonum Vineyards; 2019 Barrel 6-10 X Estate Zinfandel (109 cases, $35)
- Tatomer Wines; 2019 Santa Lucia Highlands Steinhügel Riesling ($22), 2020 Santa Barbara Pinot Noir ($35), 2019 Sta. Rita Hills Syrah ($35)
- Timeless Napa Valley; 2018 Napa Valley Soda Canyon Ranch Proprietary Red Wine ($175)
- Titus Vineyards; 2019 Napa Valley Cabernet Franc ($60)
- Wiens Cellars; 2019 Artist Series Refugio Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Artist Series Refugio Malbec, 2019 Artist Series Refugio Primitivo
- Youngberg Hill Vineyard; 2019 Pinot Noir
November 2021 Wine Releases
- Beekeeper Cellars; 2018 Sonoma County Montecillo Zinfandel
- Brown Estate Vineyards; 2020 Chaos Theory, 2020 Napa Valley Zinfandel, 2018 Big Dam Cabernet Sauvignon, 2018 Recluse, 2020 Chardonnay
- Chateau Margene; 2018 Cabernet Franc, 2019 Mooney Family Boekenoogen Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Crocker & Starr; 2018 RLC Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Evening Land Vineyards; 2020 Pinot Noir, 2019 Seven Springs Chardonnay, 2019 Passetoutgrain, 2020 Seven Springs White Pinot Noir
- Fontanella Family Winery; 2007-2017 Per Sempre Cabernet Sauvignon
- Helvetia Winery; 2019 Estate Reserve Pinot Noir
- Lamborn Family Vineyards; 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain The Gratitude Vintage Zinfandel ($59), 2018 Napa Valley Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lobo Wines; 2020 Napa Valley Chardonnay (120 cases, $65)
- Robert Karl Cellars; 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 91 winery information pages have been updated since September 15, 2021:
Wine Quote of the Month: "Better is old wine than new, and old friends likewise. Charles Kingsley, English Author
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2021 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123