This email was sent to you by WineRelease.com.
To ensure delivery to your inbox please add "nmonnens@WineRelease.com" to your address book or safe list.
View in Browser.
WineRelease.com's December 15, 2021 Monthly Newsletter.
This month we had 131 winery updates and 24 wineries releasing wine.
Happy Holidays! I've been busy with updating a lot of wine releases.
We are going to Strasbourg France (near the German border) this weekend for their Marche de Noel (Christmas markets).
I'm sure we will also drink our share of Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Crémant d'Alsace.
As always, it's time to open some favorite wines you have been holding onto for a special occasion, now is the time. Please enjoy!
And now, onto the wine releases...
Upcoming 2021 Wine Releases
December 2021 Wine Releases
- A Tribute to Grace Wine Company; 2018 Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard A Tribute to Grace Gracias Madre Blanc de Noirs (91 cases)
- Adobe Road Winery; 2017 Rutherford Beckstoffer Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon ($195)
- Bedford Thompson Winery; 2017 Santa Barbara County Cellar Select Red ($45)
- Beekeeper Cellars; 2018 Sonoma County Rockpile Secret Stones Zinfandel ($65)
- Brochelle Vineyards; XXIII Anniversary Cuvee Zinfandel/Petite Sirah/Syrah/Grenache/Cabernet Sauvignon/Petite Verdot (30 cases, $85)
- Cairdeas Winery; 2019 Yakima Valley Caisleán an Pápa Boushey Vineyard Grenache/Syrah/Mourvèdre/Cinsault/Counoise
- Chateau Margene; NV Brut Rose Sparkling
- Corison Winery; 2018 Napa Valley Acappella Cabernet Sauvignon (40 cases, $125)
- Deovlet Wines; NV Line of Descent Blanc de Blancs Chardonnay ($75)
- Di Costanzo; 2019 Caldwell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Montecillo Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fulcrum Wines; 2019 North Coast Winemaker's Selection On Point Pinot Noir (260 cases, $39)
- Gustavo Winery; 2015 Napa Valley Coombsville Cabernet Sauvignon (125 cases, $90), 2016 Russian River Pinot Noir (125 cases, $65), 2016 Napa Valley Coombsville Merlot (125 cases, $65)
- Iron Horse Vineyards ; 2017 Winter's Cuvee
- Joseph Jewell Wines; 2018 Russian River Valley Rubies Pinot Noir ($70), 2018 Russian River Valley Martini Clone Old Girls Pinot Noir ($75)
- Kings Carey; 2020 Santa Barbara County Clos Mullet Vineyard Cabernet Franc (112 cases, $34), 2020 Cienega Valley Eden Rift Vineyards Chardonnay (75 cases, $38)
- Longboard Vineyards; 2018 Dakine Vineyards Syrah, 2019 Rhino Chaser Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Mavericks Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nichelini Winery; 2020 Napa Valley Chiles Valley District Sparkling Wine Methodé Traditionnelle (124 cases, $38)
- Pax Wine Cellars; 2019 Sonoma Coast Armagh Vineyards Syrah (126 cases, $55), 2019 Sonoma Coast Griffin's Lair Vineyard Syrah (96 cases, $60)
- Pedroncelli Winery & Vineyards; 2019 Block 007 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Bench Vineyards Merlot
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards; 2016 Napa Valley Stags Leap District Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (272 cases, $160)
- Six Hands Winery; 2020 Chenin Blanc, 2019 Viognier, 2019 Chardonnay, 2019 Grenache, 2018 Petite Sirah
- Tyler Winery; NV Napa Valley Coombsville Haines Vineyard Napa Native Blanc de Noirs Pinot Noir (250 cases, $45)
- Villa Ragazzi; 2018 Napa Valley Faraona
- Winter's Hill Vineyard; 2019 Watershed Pinot Noir ($25)
Upcoming 2022 Wine Releases
January 2022 Wine Releases
- Beckmen Vineyards; 2019 Los Olivos District TLB Cabernet Sauvignon/Syrah ($74)
- Beekeeper Cellars; 2018 Sonoma County Montecillo Zinfandel
- Chanin; 2019 Los Alamos Vineyard Chardonnay, 2019 Los Alamos Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Crocker & Starr; 2021 Estate Rose
- Devium; 2021 Lewis Peak Petillant Naturel
- Écluse Wines; 2019 Intonation (150 cases, $52)
- Hesperian Wines; 2017 Kitoko Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017 Witha Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017 Pawa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Iron Horse Vineyards ; 2018 Chinese Year of the Tiger Cuvee
- J Dusi Wines; 2021 Pinot Grigio
- Materra Wines; 2021 Napa Valley Oak Knoll District Yoshino Rosé Malbec ($24)
- Rockway Vineyards; 2020 Riesling, 2020 Gewurztraminer, 2020 Clubhouse White, 2020 Small Lot Chardonnay, 2019 Staterra Red, 2019 Meritage
- Scott Harvey Wines; 2019 Amador Reserve Syrah, 2019 Amador Reserve Zinfandel
- Walter Dacon Wines; 2013 Grenache
WineRelease.com's Winery Newsletters and Mailing Lists Sign Up Page: Click here.
The following 131 winery information pages have been updated since November 15, 2021:
Wine Quote of the Month: "A warm toast. Good company. A fine wine. May you enjoy all three. Paul Dickenson, Toasts
Till next month.
Special thanks to the following sponsors of WineRelease.com:
Bonaccorsi Wine Company,
Gamba Vineyards and Winery,
Herb Lamb Vineyards,
Rocca Family Vineyards,
School House Vineyard,
Seven Stones Winery,
Stein Family Wines,
Steltzner Vineyards and
VIADER Vineyards & Winery.
They help make WineRelease possible.
About this newsletter: This is the monthly WineRelease email newsletter published on the 15th of every month by WineRelease.com listing wine releases for this and next month.
Copyright: We welcome and appreciate forwarding WineRelease publications in their entirety or in part with proper attribution: Source: 2020 WineRelease.com http://www.WineRelease.com
Legal Notices: While WineRelease.com used its best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein, WineRelease.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.
Free Subscription: Subscriptions are free and sign-up is easy, just visit our home page.
Archives: Past newsletters can be found here: http://www.WineRelease.com/Past_Newsletters/Previous_newsletters.html
Contact: Email nmonnensATWineRelease.com and replace "AT" with"@".
Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive this monthly Email, reply with the word "Remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed from our mailing list. Alternatively you can write:
1592 Union St. #232
San Francisco, CA 94123